I haven't been posting, I've been working. All I do now is work, work, work, work and work. And you know what? I'm ok with it. I even enjoy it. If I'm not at Bella Vita or working on something for there, you can find me at Penn Square Mall in Banana Republic. Yep, I'm working retail for the first time in my life--and I LOVE it! Love the discount, being around people, neurotically folding. All in all, I end up paying Banana to let me hang out there.
That's my excuse. I haven't been blogging, I've been working. But, my blog needs some love and I'm going to be a lot better. Only problem is my working life is now pretty busy and uneventful. Hmm. I need to make some changes to that...
Love Lauren
March 20, 2009
W is for Work
Posted by Lauren at 9:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Retail is like a cult.....it has so many elements of the rest of the business world sewn in the seams...then you wake up one day validating your personal shopping as "market research"...then when you break free of the retail cult...you find yourself jaded because you know too much, you know how the machine works...you know how much it costs to make that darling piece that will call your name and you will be danged if you will by it even at 25% off. Now you know why I love resale shops.
Post a Comment