February 5, 2009

B is for Bradley

Bradley is my only true friend who has come out to Oklahoma to visit. Yes, I'm pointing fingers at you -- Allie, Ashley (all five), Bridget, Courtney, Jacob, Jen, Jenn, Jenna, Micah, Michon, Rachel, Stanley, etc... (don't hate me if I forgot your name I did this really quickly). You should all be feelin really guilty right about now, but it's ok, there is still time to book your visits!


Anyways, Brad came last Thursday and stayed till early Tuesday morning. We had a blast!


We went to: The Cowboy Musuem, the OKC Memorial, Earl's BBQ, the Museum of Art, the Botanical Gardens, Pops, Toby Keith's Bar & Grill, and a super dorky cartoon place.


Below are the pictures we took.




Brad at the local bank







Me in a school room

When I picked him up at the train station

JK those weren't for real, well, they were real pictures, but they were at "Prosperity Junction", a replica of a turn-of-the-century cattle town.

Below is me and my adorable little Alli at the Botanical Gardens. I LOVE waterfalls! (Disclaimer - I have no idea what she is wearing- I did not dress her, or approve her outfit for leaving the house. However, I do not have much of a case seeing as I look sloppy as well.)

This is at Pops on Route 66. It's a cool gas station/restaurant/convenience store with any bottle of pop you would possibly be searching for.

It's Cherry coke. For real.

That is all for now.

Love Lauren

7 comments:

Meredith said...

are you possibly forgetting a lot of other things in this post???

Carolyn said...

Anyone is welcome to come...but Brad rocked...he cooked! So Rachel...Lauren needs you to come visit so you can work YOUR magic cooking skills on her again!

critts said...

Yay for Pops! I seriously want to come visit again just to go. And well to see all of you again - I miss you guys. Looks like it was a fun visit! xoxo

Rachel F. said...

Oh I am definitely coming!! Next time OKC pops up on Delta's weekly special I will book a trip.

Lauren I'm smiling from ear to ear for you...!!!!!!

Courtney Kay said...

I'm totally sold on a trip to OK.

LeLe said...

No trip to the zoo? You robbed Brad!

Allie said...

Umm so I'm guilty as charged but pretty sure I'm COMING! My parents said we're going to the BYU game in Texas vs. Oklahoma and afterwards I get to go to my homeland!!! SO EXCITED! I'll let you know about the details when it gets sooner. Love you!