Wow. That really just happened. I don't really know how. All I know is that I was looking at some watches online, and now here I am sitting with my credit card to my side, used, and seeing a screen with the charge and a final sale note. I guess this sweet baby below is now mine.

Just another indication I am my grandfathers posterity. At least for my sake it was shopping online and not the shopping channel. Hows that for a generation gap?
8 comments:
I'm glad I don't support you. You would drive me crazy!!! I hope your future husband is filthy rich!
Hmmm...is this why the cookies didn't get started until way after 11 p.m.? And who is that beauty for? Also, note that this post is my request for rent. You have too much money on your hands.
love, your mommy
why?? buy me some clothes...i need them. :)
yes! make her pay rent and quit freeloading!!!
you are all about to be blocked from my blog...
so cute!!!
How am i the only one curious how much you spent and what kind of watch it is?
Because everyone else has already called me to ask me the details!
I think its BCBG and not too much, but enough to learn that I shouldn't shop online when it's late and my sense of judgement is not at its best.
Post a Comment