WOOHOO for Bee!!! She is engaged to a wonderful (so I hear) man named Jeremy, whom I have never met. For those of you who don't know Bee (Bridget), she is one of my best friends, and my co-star in the video I made posted in M is for Many Things.
This is Bee and Elle in NYC in Summer 2007
Bee is getting married in January in the CAYMAN ISLANDS!!!! And I, Elle, will be one of her bridesmaids--I'm so excited!!!! Hello beautiful beaches and blue water!!!

Other exciting adventures I have in the works for the meantime are:
April 3rd - 5th = NYC with Bradley
May 22nd - 25th = Base Tan Weekend w/ Courtney and RZ
Love Lauren
6 comments:
OK - I give...what is Base Tan Weekend?
mom: base tan is where you go somewhere really sunny in order to get a tan...a base tan to prepare you for summer in the sun. get it??
OK...did you really know that? Did Lauren have to tell you? I thought all you girls did a tanning bed for the "base" tan!
Hooray for summer adventures!
I'm speechless with delight that you'll be joining us in CA!! Can I join you in the Cayman Islands?!
One Lucky Lady! Getting to go to beautiful beaches! Lucky lucky!
Post a Comment