March 25, 2008

S is for Skiing (and Slacker)

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with the blogging. I think of all these great posts and when I finally have the time to blog, I forget what I was going to blog about!

I went skiing on Saturday at Brighton. I forgot how much I love skiing. Too bad it's the end of the season. I decided that I will take ski trips every year and teach my kids to ski when they are 3.

Anyways, I went skiing and Meredith and Breanna went snowboarding. I was constantly waiting on them the whole time, well, until I decided to do some runs by myself. Mere and Bre took a break and ran into the Thomas family. It was good to see them and to go down a few runs with them, however, they weren't too happy with me about going down blues and blacks as beginning snowboarders.

Here are pictures from the day.





On the way, early in the morning.



Me and Bre



Me, Bre and Mere



Beginning of the day. I love the mountains. Yes, I am wearing sunglasses. It was such a beautiful day, I decided to leave my goggles in the car and just wear my sunglasses.



Mere, after falling.



Me, waiting.



Bre and the beautiful view.


I was so tired of waiting on them, I decided to take a nap.


Jack, Me and Seth




4 comments:

Logan Tanner said...

That girl in the back seat of the car doesnt look very excited to be going. Did you force her to come? Thats sad. Poor girl.

Calene said...

skiing is only fun if you skip school to do it. ask your mom....she used to do it all the time, and she took me with her. :)

Brandt said...

Lauren, you need to do less blogging and get to work.

Carolyn said...

Yea Brandt! Perfect comment for a girl who is supposed to be WORKING!!!