If life gives you lemons, make lemonade!
I squeezed the lemons. Not as easy as it looks.
After hard work, twenty minutes and starting from scratch, we finally achieved our glorious lemonade. Boy were we happy! It's delicious, if you live in the Provo area, you should come get a glass of our hand squeezed ice cold lemonade. Maybe we'll set up a booth or something.
This is Whit and I excited about our lemonade!
Prior to making the lemonade (which happened around midnight), Whit and I decided to work out. We decided to do Boot Camp--a DVD Whit bought at the grocery store last week. And man that was a work out. We were both glistening by the end of the workout and simultaneously decided that we would probably be sore tomorrow.
Not going to lie, this is not the original picture we took. The original consists of us holding this with frightened faces...
Love Lauren
5 comments:
i love the lemonade!! and boot camp.. daily routine for sure!
aw you girls are so cute - my favorite! And you know I want some of that lemonade! I love you! And p.s. strangely, I think I have that work out video. I promise!
This is my favorite: "We were both glistening by the end of the workout"
You better hope honor code office doesnt catch wind of these photos. We are supposed to follow the honor code 24/7. I'm disappointed. You should have worked out in a modest, polygamist dress.
wow - homemade lemonade? I'm impressed!
Post a Comment