July 7, 2010

F is for Fifty


This is my fiftieth post! Very exciting, eh? So I decided not to do this blogging everyday thing. It's too much work. And I feel guilty if I don't do it. And it's just another thing for me to fail at (more on that later).

On a much happier note, they're here!!!!!!!! My wedding pictures finally came today! Most of you probably don't care, but I'm ecstatic. It may have taken me 9 months to decide on which ones I wanted, only to decide to buy all the negatives. But once that decision was made I wanted them right away and the past few weeks of anticipation for their arrival has been irritating! Here's one of my faves.



3 comments:

Tracy said...

I love it! So beautiful. Are you going to post more on facebook? Please? :o)

Janelle said...

WOOOOW most beautiful couple ever!!! This is so darling!

LOVE YOU

Amanda and Matt Dalton said...

beautiful picture!!!