July 2, 2010

B is for Brynn


My old BFF Brynn (also known as Bren) came into town on late Thursday night til early Tuesday morning and boy did we have a fabulous time!

Brynn's self-portrait

On my balcony


Peace


Beach day


Awkwardly splashed by the waves

Brynn getting her grove back


Dinner with Brad, Brynn, Whit and Sawyer
Whit and Soyjoy
Brynn, Whit & I
Beach Day 2 - Brad digs a massive man hole
Brynn & I lay out
And a trip to Newport Beach where Arrested Development was filmed would not be complete without going to Balboa Island for a frozen banana!

Sorry for the uber amount of pictures. We just had a really good time! Love you Bren! Come again soon!!!!
FYI - We are open to visitors - call if you want to come!!

4 comments:

Meredith said...

You're open to visitors? I had NO idea.

Taylor said...

hmm I wish I was skinny like brad.

Rachel F. said...

I can attest that they are lovely to visit. Brad made us pancakes and they were delicious. Thank you!!

Janelle said...

FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

ONE DAY I WILL BE THERE!