I just got home from Egypt late last night. Man that was an intense trip. I'm having a lot of fun here at the Jerusalem Center, but the work load is really, really, really intense. We got back last night around 11 and breakfast was at 6:30 this morning followed by 5 hours of class, and 2 assignments due at 9am, not to mention every class had reading due. Straight. Needless to say, it is now almost ten and I just finished my paper and I'm about to attend my first class of the day. I do have a good excuse, I was sick on the miserable bus ride home from Egpyt. I can barely talk right now and I'm betting I can vomit on command.
Well folks, better update to follow when time permits. I'm having trouble attaching pictures or they would be ALLL over the place. I have some great photos. Peace.
Love Lauren
May 18, 2008
E is for Egypt
Posted by Lauren at 12:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Yea!! I am glad to hear from you. Can't you post the photos somewhere? I want to see them!
love,mom
What did you buy me?
I'm praying they have lots of Diet Coke for you. I'm actually drinking the stuff like crazy lately. I mad fun of Kristen for all these years, and now I'm on the bandwagon. Nothing like the caffeine boost from an awful tasting can of Diet Coke!
Love the update! I think of you everyday. When are you coming back?
two things.
1. You need to update your blog.
2. You need to come to hawaii.
Hope your having fun. Say hi to Lexie.
i couldnt be happier that logan is on the wagon. also. PLEASE BLOG MORE. SERIOUSLY. I miss you terribly and since you dont email me i feel like you've died.
Elle!? Whats up?! Where are the pix my friend? I know youre busy, so its cool. Hope you are having fun.
Kristen pointed out to me that you are from Texas. I realized when she said this that you cant bring anything home for me because home for you is not Utah. You tricked me. Empty promises Elle, empty promises.
Post a Comment