January 16, 2010

M is for Married

Brad and I got married on October 9th, 2009. Below are some pictures from the day.

Outside the temple.


The wedding party

Cutting the cake


Mr. & Mrs. Brad Guynn

Love.


Dr. J, Elle, & Bee



J-Ru Family



Me & Gramps


Me & Tay


AD, Me, & Mere


Me & Alli


Leaving the reception - onto Hawaii!

6 comments:

LaRen said...

So sad I was not there! Dumb cuz's wedding...haha! miss you! call me! You look great! How is NY and Bradley?

casey.chelsea.cali said...

So I just went through and read your entire blog!! Your theme with the titles for each post and the blog is adorable. Very unique!! You and Brad are also adorable together. I'm so happy for you! Love you tons!

Sydney said...

I saw your blog on Chels blog and had to check it out. You made such a beautiful bride. Congratulations! Yall look so happy together.

Courtney Kay said...

Gorgeous wedding photos my dear! Can't wait for an NYC update. :)

Unknown said...

i'm actually in the last picture...hahaha! glad you've caught us all up.

Carolyn said...

It was a great day!