To be honest, I am rather ashamed that it has taken a month for me to blog. I guessed it's because I haven't been feeling very witty, thus unable to live up to my usual standard of wittiness and I wouldn't want to deliver something boring. I'm not going to go on and on about how I'm such a bad blogger and I'll get better --that's just annoying. Instead I decided that I'm not going to blog for other people anymore, I'm going to blog for myself. As Taylor's friend Zack says, "When the brain fails, the internet always has your back." Moving on the the main topic of this post...

I have too fallen subject to the Twilight craze. I read each of the books within a two day span and I saw the movie on the day after opening night. Not so much of dire need, but because that's when everyone was going. It wasn't very good, but better than I thought it would be (mainly because I had very, very, very low expectations for it). But I did enjoy it and will see the sequel if it's ever created. At first I felt the Edward character DID NOT fit, but he kind of grew on me. The image of the Jacob chosen was good, but his voice bugged me and he was a horrible actor. He sounded more like a big city boy than an indian living on a reservation. The girl that played Bella was prettier than I thought she would be. Rosalie wasn't as pretty as I thought she would be, Jasper was really small. And all the Cullens paleness was done so horribly. It really looked liked white makeup on them not blended very well. Anyways, I can't even remember the rest of my critiques right now I'm so tired. Love to all! Goodnight!

3 comments:
Let me ask you - how did you REALLY feel about this movie?
Totally agree!!!
Well I enjoyed the crappy movie quite a bit more. Not that there was much to entertain me in Anchorage so my standards might have been lower than normal.
Post a Comment