I've been home for exactly two weeks and one day and everyday has seemed like a party. The Christie boys, our second family, came two weeks ago from tomorrow and we have been hanging out, swimming, going to the lake, and going to frontier city, the amusement park. We've taken tons of pictures and videos of tubing, boating, rollar coasters, and jumps off the diving board. Not too much to write about and most of the pictures are on the other computer.
Alli and I at the airport with the welcome home sign she made me.
(Notice the backpack--I really did backpack Europe!)
I love my brother, this shirt is perfect for him!
AD and I at the arcade making tons of dough, well, tickets.
We are so fierce! Yes, we earned 1700 tickets on the Elvis coin machine. That's what I like to call skill.
No worries, I didn't pass up the photo booth! I was slightly confused on where to look and when to pose...
This is me on the boat. Boating makes me happy!
That's all for now. Hopefully I'll have another blog soon. Let me know what yall think of the new design.
Love Lauren
7 comments:
Love the new design....and yes, I am fully aware that everyday has been like a party. That is because everyday HAS BEEN a party!
Now, it is time to find a job!
love, mom
hahaha
Love, love, love the pictures. oh, and don't get a job. Just keep playing Webkins, okay? :)
I love you Nuttall...I miss you! I want to hear all about Jerusalem. By the way, you are so cute. =)
Oh I wish we were having our lazy summers closer together. I think the new design on the blog is just lovely.
love the new look! very impressive, i wish i had time to change things on mine too. i'm glad you're having fun. please don't leave me forever.
Party time. Excellent.
Post a Comment