Hi, my name is Ralph Pickelstein and I just stumbled across your blog on my best friends computer (Logan Tanner) and I just wanted to tell you that you blog is so awesome. I loved reading it and hope that you'll put more up. You seem almost as cool as my friend Logan. He's the bomb. Seriously like my life is better for knowing him, he is such a radical dude. Hope your life is enriched for knowing him like mine is.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh. I read your blog this morning and I thought, "oh my gosh, this blog is freaking awesome." I really thought that. Awesome.
Hi, my name is Ralph Pickelstein and I just stumbled across your blog on my best friends computer (Logan Tanner) and I just wanted to tell you that you blog is so awesome. I loved reading it and hope that you'll put more up. You seem almost as cool as my friend Logan. He's the bomb. Seriously like my life is better for knowing him, he is such a radical dude. Hope your life is enriched for knowing him like mine is.
Im still waiting for some more awesomeness. 2 post so far and Im yearning for more.
[YAWN] Wow, the awesome factor is really slipping La Nut. Gimme more blog!
Post a Comment